A new Xbox Series X|S error has appeared, and it appears to be affecting the console’s loading. This green loading screen error causes your Xbox to try to boot up over and over again, but nothing happens. It’s so dangerous that it’s been dubbed the “green screen of death” by some. If you’ve run into this problem, don’t worry; we’re here to help.
How to Fix Xbox Stuck on Green Loading Screen?
There are a few things you can do if your Xbox console is stuck on a green loading screen:
- To begin, try manually turning your console on and off.
- This is accomplished by pressing the Xbox button on the system’s front panel and waiting for a beep. Turn it back on after it’s been turned off, and it should start up normally.
- If that doesn’t work, unplug your console completely from the power supply.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes before plugging it back in and trying again. This will ensure that your console receives no power at all, meaning that when you turn it back on, it will have no residual power left.
- The next step is to do a factory reset, which will return your Xbox to its original settings and configuration.
- Make a backup of your saved data and settings before performing a factory reset, as they will be erased from the console. Simply save the Xbox factory reset programme to a USB drive and connect it to your console. If the UI isn’t working, that’s the only way to go.
If none of the other suggestions work, you should contact Xbox support. They’ll be able to bring the console in for repairs if necessary in order to figure out what’s wrong. Hopefully, it will have been resolved by then!
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix Xbox Stuck on Green Loading Screen. We hope this guide helped you.
If you liked this, don’t forget to check out our other gaming, troubleshooting, and computing guides. Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.