Many people depend on the services Amazon provides, starting from video streaming to e-commerce. What should you do if you lose access to these services? Needless to Amazon is the favourite e-commerce platform across the globe. And once you lose your password, you run out of clue and looking for methods to recover your Amazon account.
It is usual for one to forget the password of an account. Besides, an average internet user has at least seven social media and other accounts that he/she has to manage. Consequently, having many accounts means using more than one password. Perhaps, you have unique passwords for each account you own, as it is safe to have complex and different passwords.
Interestingly, Amazon is probably one of those active accounts you have. Many online shoppers prefer Amazon because of how convenient the website is. But what happens when you are unable to log in to your account? Simple, you search google and land onto our page, where we help you out.
How to Recover Amazon Account
Ever you got frustrated just because you forget your Amazon passwords? Well, if so, then you landed on the right destination. Here we describe step by step procedure, using which you can quickly recover your Amazon account.
- First of all, open Amazon using your browser, then at the login page, click on the ‘Forgot Your Password.‘
- On the next page, enter your Email or phone number that you used before to create an Amazon account. Then, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- It is also possible that you changed your email address or password since you’ve opened your account. So, don’t be a fuss and smartly straight click here to contact the Amazon customer service centre.
- Now, simply select one option from set a new password and sign in with a temporary code using which you want your password changed. Select what you want and click on the Continue button.
- Then, a verification code is sent to your registered email account (only if you’ve enabled the two-factor authentication)
- After that, if you cannot find that confirmation email, check the promotion or spam section. Also, if you have opted for a mobile number to change your password, check your text message app.
- Once you get that Email, you will see a code send by Amazon to verify that they are contacting the authorised owner of the particular account.
- So, please copy the code and go back to the Amazon website and paste it in the required field as directed in your Email. Then, hit the continue button.
- As the next step, you need to enter the name you’ve used while creating the account. This is also the part of Amazon security questions to ensure owners privacy.
- Then, finally, enter a new password and hit the enter key.
[learn_more caption=”Note” state=”open”] Always keep in mind that the password you create must be strong. Now, why is it recommended to use a strong password? So simple, to ensure that your account is safe from malicious third-party activities? Also, a weak password may be easy to guess.[/learn_more]
In the current scenario, social media, shopping sites, online games, streaming platform, etc., become a vital part of our lifestyle. Considerably, if we forget our passwords, then recovering it is going to really tough. So, that in case of recover the Amazon account.
But, we assume that you can now recover your Amazon account after reading the above guide. However, if you have doubts regarding the recovery process, use the comment box and let us know. Meanwhile, if you visit here for the first time, don’t forget to check out our other latest guides.