- Paramount Plus error code 3205 typically pops up when a user tries to stream or watch videos on Paramount Plus.
- Error code 3205 on Paramount Plus is nothing but a playback error and causes endless loading times.
- Finally, a message pops up that says Video Unavailable, and hence no video can be played.
- Disabling the VPN or changing the DNS servers can potentially fix this troublesome 3205 error.
The Paramount Plus error code 3205 has been reported across nearly all of the app’s supported platforms, including Android, the web version, the TV version, etc. The problem arises when a user attempts to watch a specific program or multiple programs simultaneously. If you are also experiencing this pesky Paramount Plus error code 3205, here’s our guide to help you fix that.
Why Does Paramount Plus Error Code 3205 Appear?
Error 3205 can occur for a variety of reasons due to the wide variety of supported platforms by Paramount+. Here are some of the most evident reasons behind the error code but there can be more reasons:
- Incompatible browser or device: Paramount+ error code 3205 can occur if there’s an incompatibility between the website and browser. It may also happen if your TV is unable to support Paramount plus.
- Corrupt Installation of the Paramount+ App: In case the installation of the Paramount+ app has got corrupted, some parts of the app might not communicate well with your device and result in the error code 3205.
- Corrupt Firmware: If your TV’s firmware is corrupted, it will not be able to play videos on Paramount+. Let alone Paramount Plus you may also have a hard time doing other things.
Well, these are just the reasons behind the error code 3205. But these are just some reasons and there can be many more. So, don’t get frightened because there’s no such thing that cannot be fixed on Make Tech Quick. Without taking any more time, let’s begin fixing this pesky Paramount+ error code 3205.
How to Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 3205?
Here we have listed 4 fixes that will completely resolve your Paramount+ error code 3205. Make sure to try all of them because one or the other may be best suited for you.
Fix 1: Try Another Browser
If you’re getting error 3205 when trying to access the Paramount Plus website, it could be due to a browser compatibility issue (like it is in Firefox) with the Paramount+ server. Firefox is unable to Paramount+ videos and we really don’t know why. It’s possible that switching to a different browser will solve this problem. You don’t need to uninstall any browser you are currently using, just follow these simple steps.
- Download and install any browser from this list.
- Launch the browser and go to the Paramount+ website.
- Log into the website using your credentials and try playing a video.
Your video should now play without showing the error code 3205. However, if it does, follow up with the next fix.
Fix 2: Force Close the App and Relaunch
A tiny glitch in the Paramount+ app can make it useless and those tiny glitches can be solved by force closing and relaunching the app. Follow these simple steps to force close and relaunch:
- Click on the Home button.
- When on the home screen, click on the Multitask button and click on Close All.
- Go to Settings, and then Applications to find the Paramount+ app.
- Open the app’s settings and click on Force Stop.
- Now open Paramount+ app from the app drawer and check whether videos are playing.
It should be fixed by now. If not, you may have added the Paramount+ channel to Amazon Prime video channels. We are saying this because there is a set limit by Paramount on how many devices can be used to view some content. Follow up with the next fix if your issue is still not resolved.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Paramount+ App
If the installation of the Paramount+ app is flawed, you may see error 3205. Some modules may fail to function as intended, leading to unpredictable behavior. When an application stops working properly, reinstalling it is usually the best solution. Reinstalling the Paramount+ app on Android will be used as an example here.
- Open the Paramount+ app and log out of your account.
- Now, relaunch the app and log in to check whether it is working.
- Next, turn off the device and unplug the power cords from the socket.
- Wait for 1 minute and plug back in the cables.
- Now turn on your device and check if the error code 3205 is fixed.
- If not, launch the Settings of the device and go to Application Manager.
- Locate Paramount+ and click on Force Stop as before.
- Next, open the Storage settings of Paramount+ and click on Clear Cache and then Clear Data
- Now uninstall the application.
- Once the application is uninstalled completely, restart your device.
- Once the device is turned on again, go to PlayStore and install Paramount+.
- Log into it and the error code 3205 has been fixed now.
If you still seem to get the error, there’s some issue with the router or internet service provider. Take a look at this guide to fix internet issues.
Fix 4: Try Another Device
It is possible that the error code 3205 is persistent on your single device only. Take some other phone or another TV and install Paramount+. Log in with your credentials and check by playing an episode or try watching a movie. If it works, your primary device is to blame and there’s no problem with Paramount service.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix error code 3205 on Paramount Plus. We hope this guide helped you. If you liked this, make sure to check out how you can fix Samsung Music lyrics not showing. Check out our guide to fix HBO Max can’t play the title error.