The Paramount Plus stuck on loading screen has been reported across nearly all of major platforms, including Android, the web version, the TV version, and of course PCs. The problem occurs when a user attempts to watch a specific show or movie and mainly on multiple devices at the same time. If you are also always getting stuck on loading screen in Paramount Plus, here’s our guide to help you fix that.
- Paramount Plus stuck on loading screen typically occurs when a user tries to stream or watch videos on Paramount Plus.
- Stuck on Loading screen in Paramount Plus means an infinite loading screen where the video never starts playing.
- Finally, a message pops up that says Video Unavailable, and hence no video can be played.
Why Does Paramount Plus Get Stuck on Loading Screen?
Paramount Plus can get stuck on the loading screen for a variety of reasons due to the wide variety of supported platforms by Paramount+. Here are some of the most evident reasons behind the issue, but there can be more reasons:
- Incompatible browser or device: Paramount+ can get stuck on the loading screen if there’s an incompatibility between the website and browser. It may also happen if your TV is unable to support Paramount Plus.
- Corrupt Installation of the Paramount+ App: In case the installation of the Paramount+ app has got corrupted, some parts of the app might not communicate well with your device and result in infinite loading screen.
- Corrupt Firmware: If your TV’s firmware is corrupted, it will not be able to play videos on Paramount+. Let alone Paramount Plus, you may also have a hard time doing other things.
Well, these are just the reasons behind the infinite loading screen on Paramount Plus. But these are just some reasons and there can be many more. So, don’t get frightened because there’s no such thing that cannot be fixed on Make Tech Quick. Without taking any more time, let’s begin fixing this pesky Paramount+ stuck on loading screen.
How to Fix Paramount Plus Stuck on Loading Screen?
Here, we have listed 4 fixes that will completely resolve your Paramount+ infinite loading screen glitch. Make sure to try all of them because one or the other may be best suited for you.
Fix 1: Try Another Browser
If you’re are always getting when trying to access the Paramount Plus website, it could be due to a browser compatibility issue (like it is in Firefox) with the Paramount+ server. Firefox is unable to play Paramount+ videos and we really don’t know why. It’s possible that switching to a different browser will solve this problem. You don’t need to uninstall any browser you are currently using, just follow these simple steps.
- Download and install any browser from this list.
- Launch the browser and go to the Paramount+ website.
- Log into the website using your credentials and try playing a video.
Your video should now play without getting stuck on loading screen. However, if it does, follow up with the next fix.
Fix 2: Force Close the App and Relaunch
A tiny glitch in the Paramount+ app can make it useless and those tiny glitches can be solved by force closing and relaunching the app. Follow these simple steps to force close and relaunch:
- Click on the Home button.
- When on the home screen, click on the Multitask button and click on Close All.
- Go to Settings, and then Applications to find the Paramount+ app.
- Open the app’s settings and click on Force Stop.
- Now open Paramount+ app from the app drawer and check whether videos are playing.
It should be fixed by now. If not, you may have added the Paramount+ channel to Amazon Prime video channels. We are saying this because there is a set limit by Paramount on how many devices can be used to view some content. Follow up with the next fix if your issue is still not resolved.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Paramount+ App
If the installation of the Paramount+ app is flawed, you may get stuck on loading screen. Some modules may fail to function as intended, leading to unpredictable behavior. When an application stops working properly, reinstalling it is usually the best solution. Reinstalling the Paramount+ app on Android will be used as an example here.
- Open the Paramount+ app and log out of your account.
- Now, relaunch the app and log in to check whether it is working.
- Next, turn off the device and unplug the power cords from the socket.
- Wait for 1 minute and plug back in the cables.
- Now turn on your device and check if the not loading issue is fixed.
- If not, launch the Settings of the device and go to Application Manager.
- Locate Paramount+ and click on Force Stop as before.
- Next, open the Storage settings of Paramount+ and click on Clear Cache and then Clear Data
- Now uninstall the application.
- Once the application is uninstalled completely, restart your device.
- Once the device is turned on again, go to PlayStore and install Paramount+.
At last, log into your Paramount Plus account to check that the stuck on loading screen issue has been fixed now. If you still seem to get the error, there’s some issue with the router or internet service provider. Take a look at this guide to increase internet speed.
Fix 4: Try Another Device
It is possible that the Paramount+ gets stuck on loading screen only on this device. Take some other phone or another TV and install Paramount+. Log in with your credentials and check by playing an episode or try watching a movie. If it works, your primary device is to blame and there’s no problem with Paramount service.
The Bottom Line
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix stuck on Loading screen on Paramount Plus. We hope this guide helped you. If you liked this, make sure to check out how you can fix Samsung Music lyrics not showing. Check out our guide to fix Paramount Plus error code 3205. Either way, if you are just tired of errors and issues on Paramount+, check out the best streaming services available. Also, don’t forget to check out our other explainers, best lists, and how-to guides. Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.