GTA 5 is one of the most popular and cherished open-world video games ever made. ‘ GTA 5 has a unique charm that no other game has. As a result, an increasing number of gamers are attempting to install GTA 5 mods on their Xbox One consoles without USB. This will allow for a more enjoyable gameplay experience, but without a lot of outside interference, and it will avoid warranty issues.
How To Get GTA 5 Mods on Xbox One Without USB?
Because you are already here, you want to mod your GTA 5 on your Xbox One console. So the things you need to do here are listed in the steps, make sure to follow each step and get your setup working. Follow these simple steps to get GTA 5 mods on Xbox one without USB.
- First of all, you need to load the actual GTA 5 and then close the application.
- Once closed, now head to Profile and then System.
- After that, scroll down to Settings and click on Network Settings.
- Scroll down in this window and click on Advanced Settings.
- Tap on DNS Settings and change this to Manual.
- Now you will taken to next screen where you will be entering the values of DNS. These are the values for IPv4 DNS: 188.8.131.52. Now enter the Secondary IPv4 DNS: 184.108.40.206.
- Now tap the Xbox button and hop into GTA 5.
- Press LB and LB and then X at the same time. This will open up the mod menu.
Now you can enjoy mods on GTA 5 just like other consoles and PC. However, let’s just tell you, this is not how you can mod GTA 5 on Xbox One. Currently, modding is impossible on Xbox one because of its extremely tight security.
Nevertheless, you can buy mod accounts for Xbox 360 and log into them. Those accounts will offer you unlimited money glitches and other things but not anything like the best GTA 5 mods on PC.
Finally, it is worth saying that you should stop looking out for game mods on next gen consoles such as PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S because they are impossible to mod.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can get GTA 5 mods on Xbox One console. We hope this guide helped you. If you liked this, make sure to check out GTA Trilogy Cheats: The Best Cheats in The Definitive Edition. GTA 5 requires Rockstar Games Launcher and some of the users are claiming an offline mode error, make sure to check that out.