In any racing game, speed is crucial. That is why we will require a vehicle capable of leaving our opponents in the dust. Here’s our guide to getting a free Koenigsegg Jesko legendary car in Forza Horizon 5 by completing the V10 story mission.
With over 500 cars to choose from in Forza Horizon 5, finding the fastest one could take a long time. Fortunately, the Forza community is eager to share its findings with other players.
If players have a few million Credits to spare, they can buy the fastest car in Forza Horizon 5 from the Autoshow or Auction House, but they can also get it for free if they work hard at a specific event.
How to Get a Free Koenigsegg Jesko Legendary Car in Forza Horizon 5
One of the fastest cars here is the Koenigsegg Jesko, which was one of the favorites in the previous game. The Autoshow costs 2,800,000 credits by default, which you won’t have until later in the game.
However, in Forza Horizon 5, there is a way to get the Koenigsegg Jesko for free. First and foremost, we’ll want to prioritize Horizon Baja among all of the Horizon Adventure zones.
Once you’ve completed the Baja Expedition, try to earn another Accolade point in order to unlock the V10 story mission. This is a 12-part mission in which you must play the role of another actor (not just their stunt double). Our goal is to get 3-star ratings on all of the missions.
Driving Frankie Beaumont
- Obtain a 3-star rating by crossing the finish line in under one minute and 40 seconds.
- To avoid hitting any rock formations, simply cut through the desert.
- Reach the finish line in under three minutes to earn a three-star rating.
- Keep in mind that you’ll need to stay on the road. A 60-second timer will continue to count down if this is not done. The good news is that you can walk down the slope because the timer will stop once you’re back on the road.
- Obtain a 3-star rating by arriving at your destination in under one minute and 50 seconds.
- Keep in mind that you must stay on the road. A 30-second timer will continue to count down if this is not done. At the points marked on the image below, you can cut through the desert sands. Then just keep going until you reach the end of the road.
Scene 35A and Scene 35B
- Obtain 100,000 points to earn a 3-star rating.
- Tip: There are two options here, and you must choose one. However, you must complete the other task later. Back up from the beach for Scene 35A. Start drifting and smashing trees on the road instead. You could also do this in the desert hills (make sure you hit the cacti). Drift along the tarmac’s edges, hitting the posts and fences in Scene 35B. Large trees should be avoided.
- 366-meter jump is required for a 3-star rating.
- To maximize your speed, make sure you’re approaching the ramp in a straight line.
- Reach the finish line in under two minutes and 45 seconds to earn a three-star rating.
- Tip: Surprisingly, staying on the marked roads isn’t required here (which wind all over the place). So, all you have to do now is try to find the shortest route to your destination.
- Obtain a 3-star rating by crossing the finish line in under one minute and 45 seconds.
- Tip: It’s just a regular race, so be cautious of the hairpin turns.
- Reach the finish line in under two minutes and 50 seconds to earn a three-star rating.
- Driving up the slopes and taking shortcuts when necessary is a good idea.
At 386 kph or higher, you must pass through the speed trap to earn a 3-star rating.
Tip: If you’re driving the Jesko, pull over to the side of the plane and drive straight to the speed trap.
- Jump a distance of 778 meters to earn a 3-star rating.
- Tip: Because you’re still using the Jesko, you’ll almost certainly hit and exceed the target range.
Making the Koenigsegg Jesko a lot faster in Forza Horizon 5
If you’ve completed all of the previous V10 missions with a 3-star rating, your free Koenigsegg Jesko in Forza Horizon 5 is waiting for you. You can get it from the Accolades menu.
It’s already insanely fast by default, but you can get better tuning upgrades to make it even faster. To boost it, even more, you can download the ones from Don Joewon Song or OfficialDakys.
You’ll breeze through the Speed Trap and Danger Sign PR Stunts, and your opponents in Drag Races will eat your dust.
Post Credit Scene
- To unlock this feature, you must first enter the Forza Horizon 5 Hall of Fame.
- Obtain a 3-star rating by crossing the finish line in under one minute and ten seconds.
- You’re on a dirt road and your vehicle is moving slowly. Make sure you don’t make any major errors and that you can power through those tight spots. When you’re finished, you’ll get Frankie Beaumont’s Costume as a cosmetic reward.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can get Koenigsegg Jesko Legendary Car for free in Forza Horizon 5. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.