Forza Horizon 5 is chock-full of amazing cars, but it also has a few surprises in store for you. For instance, in Forza Horizon 5, you can get a Monster Truck, but only for a mission. Let’s take a look at how to operate the Monster Truck in Final Fantasy 5.
How to Get and Drive Monster Truck In Forza Horizon 5?
Players can get and drive the Monster Truck in Forza Horizon 5’s Buggy and the Beast Mission. Here’s how to do it:
- Start the Baja Expedition where you will have to move towards the Volcano.
- You can also finish the optional accolades like finding a location for the seismometer, collecting a sample from the hot spring lake, and many more.
- Once completed, now you need to Drive to the buggy to continue.
- After that, descend the volcano in your Buggy is going to be exciting.
- Next, finish the race. However, when you end up in a race suddenly, it is going to be thrilling.
- When this is complete, you will successfully build the Horizon Baja outpost.
- After that, open the Horizon Adventure Chapter page and unlock the Buggy and the Beast mission.
- If you complete the event, you will get 1500 accolades and if you win, you will earn 2500 accolades.
- Just when you finish the race, the Hot Wheels Moster Truck will appear right in front of you, and you will need to complete the victory lap with it.
- You will have to drive in an arena full of bowling pins and knock them over. Also, do some other tasks for extra accolades.
- Further, you can complete optional accolades such as achieving a speed of 90mph, smashing bad cactus, etc. but all within the given time frame.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can get and drive the Monster Truck In Forza Horizon 5. We hope this guide helped you.
If you liked this, don’t forget to check out our other gaming, troubleshooting, and computing guides. Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.