The easy Anti-cheat system in Lost Ark is responsible for the pesky error code 30005. However, the easy Anti-Cheat makes the Lost Ark gameplay possible without the interference of third-party apps and makes sure that no player is able to hack into their game and get an upper edge. Nevertheless, you can easily fix the Anti-cheat error code 30005 in Lost Ark by following our guide.
What is Anti-Cheat Error Code 30005 in Lost Ark?
As already mentioned, the Anti-Cheat system in Lost Ark is responsible to keep the game fair and free from dishonest players who try to crack into the game and get the upper edge. However, when the easy Anti Cheat system in Lost Ark gets corrupt due to some reasons, the error code 30005 pops up and hence stops the players from entering. But now that you are here, don’t worry because we are going to pinpoint some of the specific fixes that will completely resolve the error code 30005 in Lost Ark. So, as always, let’s get started.
How to Fix Lost Ark Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 30005?
Fix 1: Repair Easy Anti-Cheat in Lost Ark
The best and by far the most effective way to fix error code 30005 in Lost Ark is to repair the Anti-Cheat system. Moreover, you don’t need to do a lot of work, just follow the few simple steps and your game will be good as new:
- Open File Explorer from the Task Bar.
- Now select the Drive where Steam is installed. Preferably C Drive.
- Go to Program Files > Steam > steamapps > Common file > Lost Ark > Binaries > Win64.
- There you will find EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe. Double click on that to launch it and click on Repair.
- Now once the process is complete, close all the windows and start Lost Ark.
Check whether the error code 30005 pops up again. It won’t. In case it pops up, you can even delete EasyAntiCheat.sys but we don’t recommend that because that will completely remove the application from the game. In any case, if this solution didn’t work, don’t hesitate to try out the next fix.
Fix 2: Check Whether Anti-Cheat is Enabled
On the off chance, it may happen that the easy Anti-Cheat system has been disabled and resulting in the error code 30005. If that happens, you will get the error code as well as the pop-up message. Therefore, it is best to rectify the issue as soon as possible by following these steps:
- Press Windows + Start together to open the Run dialogue box.
- In the Run dialogue box, type services.msc and press Enter.
- Now, in the next window, from the list of services, fine Easy Anti-Cheat and double-click on it and click on Start.
- After that, under the General tab, select the drop-down menu beside Startup Type and select Automatic.
- Finally, click on Apply.
Once you have successfully completed the above steps, restart your computer and launch Lost Ark. Now check whether the error code 30005 appears or not.
Fix 3: Stop Using a VPN
While we can’t say for sure, we believe it to be true. Error 30005 is a common problem when using a VPN, and Exitlag is the most popular. If you’re experiencing the same issue and receive the error message when using a VPN, probably VPN is the culprit.
The solution to this problem is to use a dedicated IP VPN service. Multiple users sharing the same IP, as is possible with VPNs, indicates foul play and may result in connection termination, which would result in the error.
If you have a dedicated IP VPN, you should be able to play the game. Furthermore, we have seen that free VPN causes too many lags and stutters while gaming. Make sure to check out the best VPN available in 2022.
Fix 4: Verify the Integrity of Game Files
Verifying the integrity of game files in probably the best way to fix the error 30005 in Lost Ark. This is because the integrity verification removes all the corrupt game files and cache that can cause this pesky error. Follow the simple steps to verify integrity:
- Launch the Steam client and go to Library.
- Now, right-click on Lost Ark and go to Properties.
- Switch to the Local Files tab and click on Verify the integrity of game files.
That’s it, now the verification process with 10 to 15 minutes to finish, by that time you can expect new files to get downloaded. You can expect this process to fix the Anti-Cheat 30005 error in Lost Ark.
Fix 5: Disable Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
IPv6 is most probably responsible for the pesky easy Anti-Cheat error code 30005. As a result, when you disable it, Lost Ark starts working without any problems. Follow these simple steps to disable IPv6 on Windows 10 and 11:
- Press Windows + R and type ncpa.cpl in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
- Now, right-click on your current network and go to Properties.
- Next, uncheck the TCP/IPv6 option.
- Click on OK to exit and save changes.
Now turn on Lost Ark and check whether the error is stopping you to play the game. If yes, the next fix is sure to resolve the issue.
Fix 6: Refresh DNS Credentials
DNS stands for domain name system and clearing the credentials of DNS basically means you are freeing up all corrupt or malicious cache that is blocking the server access. Follow these simple steps to refresh DNS credentials:
- Press Windows + R and type cmd in the Run dialog box.
- Now, press Ctrl + Shift + Enter together. This will open Command Prompt in Administrator mode.
- Now in the Command Prompt window, type the following commands one by one and keep pressing enter after each command.
ipconfig /flushdns ↵ ipconfig /registerdns ↵ ipconfig /release ↵ ipconfig /renew ↵ netsh winsock reset ↵
- Once all the commands are done, Shut Down your PC, wait for 1-2 minutes and restart.
Fire up Lost Ark and you will see that the error 30005 anti-cheat is gone once and for all.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix the pesky easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 30005 error in Lost Ark. We hope this guide helped you. If you liked this, make sure to check out how you can fix the server authentication failed 10010 error in Lost Ark.