In Pokémon Go, the Master League pits the best trainers against one another, pitting them against one another and their strongest Pokémon in a battle to see who is the best. Many players who have not yet reached the highest trainer level will find it difficult to keep up with the Master League’s toughest competitions. The majority of the players in this competition will be using legendary Pokémon, with any other Pokémon being boosted by XL candy. There are no restrictions in the Master League; you can use any Pokémon you want, at any CP level.
These competitions will take place from November 9 to November 22. We’ve also compiled a ranking of the best Master League Pokémon. These are some of the best Pokémon teams for the Master League that we strongly advise you to use.
The Best Pokémon Teams for the Master League in Pokémon Go
Ho-Oh, Zekrom, and Regirock
As the leader of this team, we have the legendary Ho-Oh. It’s one of the better and more reliable options for your primary Pokémon. Use Zekrom in the Switch as a backup, giving the legendary Dragon and Electric-type a lot of attention, and then close out your team with Regirock, the steadfast Closer Pokémon.
- Ho-Oh: Incinerate (fast move), brave bird, and earthquake
- Zekrom: Dragon breath (fast move), wild charge, and crunch
- Regirock: Lock on (fast move), focus blast, and stone edge
Snorlax (Shadow), Zacian (Hero), and Garchomp
We’re going to keep the shadow version of Snorlax as the team’s lead Pokémon. Snorlax is a strong choice that is difficult to attack because it is only vulnerable to Fighting-type moves and has a solid moveset that allows it to deal decent damage throughout the battle. To back it up, we’ll suggest Zacian in her hero form and Garchomp, two of the most recent legendary Pokémon.
- Snorlax (Shadow): Lick (fast move), superpower, and body slam
- Zacian (hero): Snarl (fast move), play rough, and close combat
- Garchomp: Mud shot (fast move), outrage, and earth power
Palkia, Mamoswine, and Metagross
While the Master League competition is ongoing, Palkia will be available in five-star raids. We strongly advise you to use a worthwhile one as a Lead Pokémon if you are able to capture one. It’s a powerful Pokémon for this competition, similar to Dialga.
When it comes to Switch Pokémon, Mamoswine and its menacing Ice-type attacks are a must-have. You can have Metagross hold the line as your Closer to round things out.
- Palkia: Dragon tail (fast move), aqua tail, and draco meteor
- Mamoswine: Powder snow (fast move), avalanche, and bulldoze
- Metagross: Bullet punch (fast move), meteor mash, and earthquake
Lugia, Gengar, and Krookodile
Lugia is a more well-known legendary Pokémon that you can expect to see a lot of trainers using in the Master League. It’s a terrifying Pokémon with the potential to be one of the best bulky and shield-pressure Pokémon in the competition.
We recommend Gengar as a backup because it is a powerful Ghost-type that can deal a lot of damage but is also a massive glass cannon. Finally, we recommend Krookodile for your Closer.
- Lugia: Dragon tail (fast move), sky attack, and aeroblast
- Gengar: Shadow claw (fast move), shadow punch, and shadow ball
Genesect (Burn), Milotic, and Togekiss
Genesect with a burn drive, a mythical Pokémon that hasn’t been seen in a few months, is another option we recommend. Genesect is a rare Bug-type Pokémon that can be found in a few PvP competitions in Pokémon Go, and its Steel-type helps it a lot. To back it up, we suggest putting Milotic in the Switch slot and having Togekiss as your Closer.
- Genesect (Burn): Fury cutter (fast move), x-scissor, and techno blast (Burn-type)
- Milotic: Dragon tail (fast move), surf, and blizzard
- Togekiss: Charm (fast move), ancient power, and flamethrower
Melmetal, Gardevoir (Shadow), and Landorus (Therian)
We’ll suggest the last team for you to try out, which has Melmetal in the lead role. Melmetal is a fairly powerful mythical Pokémon, and it will be used by many of the higher-tier players.
If you’re concerned about any Fighting-type Pokémon appearing, Gardevoir’s shadow version would be an excellent Switch Pokémon to use against them. Landorus in its Therian form, one of the more powerful Ground-type Pokémon in Pokémon Go, is our final recommendation.
- Snorlax (Shadow): Lick (fast move), slam, and superpower
- Gardevoir (Shadow): Charm (fast move), synchronoise, and shadow ball
- Landorus (Therian): Mud shot (fast move), superpower, and stone edge
Well, these are best Pokémon Teams for the Master League in Pokémon Go in November 2021. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.