Spiritomb is no exception when it comes to the strange things you have to do to get specific Pokémon in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Instead of following a strange evolution path like some Pokémon, you’ll have to interact with online features.
How to Get Spiritomb in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?
The process of obtaining Spiritomb is lengthy and time-consuming, so carefully follow the steps below to add this Pokémon to your collection:
- Speak with the Black Belt NPC on Route 208. The Odd Keystone will be given to you.
- Get on Route 209 and head to the Hallowed Tower.
- To use the Odd Keystone, interact with the Hallowed Tower.
- Make your way to the Grand Underground, where you’ll need to interact with 32 different players.
- Now return to the Hallowed Tower and interact with it once more, you’ll have a chance to capture the elusive Spiritomb.
This is the only way to find a Spiritomb in the game, and it’s one of the stranger sequences of events you’ll have to go through in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl to get a Pokémon.
Remember that you’ll need some Fairy-type Pokémon in your Pokémon party to help you fight Spiritomb.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can get Spiritomb in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.