For Android and Apple iPhone (iOS) devices, PUBG: New State is now available. However, the brand new Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds mobile game is having some technical issues right now. While playing PUBG: New State, users are experiencing FPS drops, stuttering, and lag on their Android and iOS smartphones.
Is there, however, a quick and simple solution? Here’s what you need to know about a fix for these technical issues plaguing Android and iOS gamers.
How to Fix PUBG: New State FPS Drops on Android and iPhone?
Here’s how to fix FPS drops in PUBG: New State and fix the low frame rate issue:
- Check that your device meets the minimum requirements for PUBG: New State:
- Android OS 6.0 or higher is required.
- 3GB RAM or more is required.iPhone:
- iOS 13.0 or later is required.
- iPhone 7 or later model is required.
- Update your Android or iPhone’s operating system to the most recent version.
- Change the OpenGL ES option in the Graphics API setting.
- Reduce the graphics settings in the game.
- On the mobile device, disable USB Debugging and Developer Options.
- The application should be closed, deleted, and reinstalled.
Following these steps (provided by the developer) should fix the low frames per second bug in PUBG: New State on iPhone and Android.
How to Fix PUBG: New State Stuttering and Lagging on Android and iPhone?
- Check out the official PUBG: New State Twitter handle for updates.
- Update to the most recent version of Android OS or Apple iOS.
- Restart the mobile app for PUBG: New State.
- Reboot your phone or tablet.
- Clear the mobile cache in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds:
Clear all data and cache in Settings > PUBG: New State > Storage.
- If you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, restart the router.
- Switch to a different Wi-Fi or mobile data network if possible.
- Turn off any apps that are running in the background.
- Turn off all internet activity in the background (particularly downloads).
- Disable any VPNs that are currently active (e.g. Nord, Surfshark, TunnelBear).
- Play PUBG: New State at non-peak times (avoid evenings and weekends).
Users should be able to fix PUBG: New State stutter and lag issues on Android and iOS by following the above troubleshooting steps.
Well, that’s all we have for you about fixing FPS Drops, Stutter, and Lags in PUBG: New State on Android as well as iPhone. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.