The brand new Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds mobile application, PUBG: New State, is giving some users fits. Players on Android and Apple iPhone (iOS) are experiencing an endless matchmaking glitch in PUBG: New State.
In some cases, the matchmaking process does not finish, while in others, it simply takes too long. For iOS and Android devices, here’s the latest on a PUBG mobile infinite loading bug fix.
How to Fix PUBG: New State Endless Matchmaking Glitch?
If the matchmaking process in PUBG is taking too long or never ends, here’s how to speed it up: On Android and iPhone, there’s a new state:
- Check out the official PUBG: New State Twitter handle for updates.
- Update to the most recent version of Android OS or Apple iOS.
- Restart the mobile app for PUBG: New State.
- Reboot your phone or tablet.
- Clear the mobile cache in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds:
Clear all data and cache in Settings > PUBG: New State > Storage.
- If you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, restart the router.
- Switch to a different Wi-Fi or mobile data network if possible.
- Turn off any apps that are running in the background.
- Turn off all internet activity in the background (particularly downloads).
- Disable any VPNs that are currently active (e.g. Nord, Surfshark, TunnelBear).
- At different times, play PUBG: New State:
- The matchmaking pool should expand on weekday evenings and weekends, potentially speeding up the process.
- Avoid these times because server capacity will be lower, potentially improving overall connectivity.
Users should be able to speed up and improve the long PUBG: New State matchmaking times by following the steps above. However, it’s worth noting that the infinite matchmaking issue may persist.
Because New State is a brand-new online game, launch issues are to be expected. As the release window rush dies down and developers roll out new updates, patches, and hotfixes, connectivity should improve.
Well, that’s all we have for you about the endless matchmaking glitch in PUBG: New State. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.