While many players have been enjoying Call of Duty: Vanguard since its release with no problems, others have been frustrated by errors and connectivity issues on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. This guide has all of the necessary information for those looking for a Call of Duty: Vanguard not working, not connecting, or not launching fix.
There are always a few issues with online games, and if you’re playing Call of Duty: Vanguard, you might run into some of them when trying to load into one. Several players have reported receiving the not working, not connecting, or not launching errors in Call of Duty: Vanguard, with no further details on what’s going on or what they can do to fix it.
Here’s what you need to know about Call of Duty: Vanguard’s not working, not connecting, and not launching error messages and what you can do about it.
How to Fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Not Working?
Players will need to do the following to fix Call of Duty: Vanguard not working:
- Make sure the game is up to date and fully installed.
- Make sure all shaders are installed and up to date.
- Start the game again (and get all players in the party to reboot).
- Restart your computer, whether it’s a PC, a PS5, a PS4, or an Xbox.
- Verify that your internet connection is stable by checking your router.
- Use this official support page to verify that the servers are up and running.
How to Fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Not Connecting?
Players should do the following to fix Call of Duty: Vanguard not connecting:
- Examine your internet connection to ensure it is strong and stable.
- If at all possible, use a wired connection because wireless can be unreliable.
- Check here to see if the Vanguard servers are up and running.
- Start the game again (and tell others in your party to do the same).
- Restart your computer.
How to Fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Not Launching?
Players will need to do the following to fix Call of Duty: Vanguard not launching:
- Ascertain that the game is fully installed and that all updates have been downloaded.
- Close any potentially conflicting applications, such as MSI Afterburner, other games, or any overclocking software on your PC.
- Restart the system and the game on the console.
How to Fix Other Problems in Call of Duty: Vanguard?
The first thing you should do is start a new Call of Duty: Vanguard match. Assume the error occurs once more. Return to the main menu of Call of Duty and select Multiplayer once more.
If you’re still having problems, quit the program and restart it. Some players have reported success in resuming play by restarting their client.
It’s also possible that there’s an issue with your internet connection. To begin, check that the Battle.net servers are still up and running, which you can do by visiting the Activision Support page for Call of Duty: Vanguard.
If everything appears to be in order there, you should double-check your side by unplugging your router, waiting for the modem to reset, and then trying again. Close the Call of Duty: Vanguard application while you wait, and then try again once your internet has been restored.
If you’re still having problems, the last thing you should do is uninstall Call of Duty: Vanguard and see if a fresh reinstall is necessary. The error might be fixed by completely reinstalling all of the files.
If the problem persists, escalate it by contacting the Activision Support team via their website. You can contact them to explain the problem and see if they can help you with your computer.
It may be something out of your control that they can directly intervene with to prevent the problem from recurring, but speaking with them is your best, last option, especially after a fresh install.
Well, that’s all we have for you about fixing Call of Duty: Vanguard errors. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.