Lost Ark is a combination of an action RPG and a massively multiplayer online game (MMORPG). As you play the game, you’ll be completing quests, leveling up your characters, and scavenging for treasure. You can also take advantage of a variety of services, including the Crystalline Aura.
Subscriptions to the Crystalline Aura are required. The blue Crystal currency can be used to purchase this item. On the main page of the store tab, you can purchase this by spending Royal Crystals. 420 blue crystals are needed to purchase the Crystalline Aura.
What is Crystalline Aura in Lost Ark?
In Lost Ark, the Crystalline Aura provides a sort of boost to the player. A subscription service item is referred to as such. Using them will give the user a variety of benefits, and they will last for 30 days.
The full list of Crystalline Aura benefits as they appear in the game can be found below:
- Triport fee is free. (Triport is the fast travel function)
- Ocean Liner fee is 50% off.
- Daily Rapport Action tries +1 try.
- Life Energy natural recovery amounts +10%
- Usable Bifrost slots +2
- Song of Return Cooldown -50%
- Stronghold Research time -10%
- Stronghold Crafting time -10%
- Stronghold Dispatch time -10%
- Stronghold Action Energy basic recovery amount +10%
- Stronghold Training Grounds Ultimate Stress Buster unlocked
- XP Gained Per Minute 7,000
- Crystal Benefactor Title applied (While benefit lasts)
The Crystalline Aura is only good for 30 days and must be purchased each time it wears off; it cannot be set to renew automatically.
Crystalline Auras are linked to your account and allow you to advance more quickly. These will only affect your characters; no one else in your party will be affected. They can be purchased with Crystals at the Lost Ark shop.
Well, that’s all we have for you about Crystalline Aura in Lost Ark. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment below to contact us.