Are you thinking of building a career around data center technologies? Then passing the Cisco 350-601 exam is a wise step to follow. This test equips you with all the essential knowledge and skills that are required to land the advanced-level data center job roles. The exam is associated with three Cisco certificates, including 200-301 CCNA , CCIE Data Center, and Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Core. Earning any of these accreditations, you will become a sought-after expert with deep data center expertise.
If you intend to follow the Cisco certification path, be ready for an exciting journey ahead. Whatever certification you are preparing for, your study plan will always determine the outcome of the actual test. With that in mind, keep reading to find out the three best books you can use to prepare for the 300-410 ENARSI.
CCNP and CCIE Data Center Core DCCOR 350-601 Official Cert Guide (1st Edition)
The official cert guide for the Cisco 350-601 exam is one of the most useful resources that you can use during your preparation. The experienced authors, S. Maloo and F. will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses by providing the following resources as part of the complete package:
- A useful exam prep routine to help you pass the test;
- Chapter quizzes to help you know what to focus on;
- Chapter-ending exercises to highlight the key concepts you must focus on;
- The all-important Pearson Test Practice Test software with realistic exam questions, performance reports, and customization options;
- Practice tests to help you build confidence;
- Over 120 minutes of video mentoring from the experienced authors;
- A final prep chapter to help you acquire the best test-taking strategies;
- Study plan templates and suggestions to improve your organization skills.
You can purchase this guide in 300-415 ENSDWI or Kindle format from Amazon. Alternatively, check it out at Cisco Press.
Data Center Handbook 1st Edition by Hwaiyu Geng
Data Center Handbook is another vital resource for mastering the fundamentals of operational data centers. Covering the data center basics, this book helps IT professionals understand the following:
- Preparing strategic plans such as site location, capacity planning, and site selection
- Designing and building green data centers
- Applying the relevant technologies, including cloud and virtualization
- Managing data centers to sustain IT operations at low costs
- Preparing and practicing disaster recovery and business
You can get this book from Amazon in a hardcover or kindle format.
Enterprise Data Center: Design and Methodology (1st Edition by Rob Snevely)
350-401 ENCOR : Design and Methodology is a handy guide that provides a scalable methodology for designing data centers of any size and capacity. It is intended to walk candidates through the requirements and solutions for creating the best data center designs.
This book contains 13 chapters neatly arranged to cover everything you need to know about data center designs. It covers the Exam-Labs , Designing a Data Center, Determining Data Center Capacities, and Site Selection, among other topics.
The book is available in hardcover and Kindle formats on Amazon.
The Bottom Line
The Cisco 350-601 exam can be the ace up your sleeve if you want to climb the career ladder by managing functional data centers. Passing this test comes with many benefits, including a new title as a Data Cisco CCIE .
You can take a huge step forward to your career goals by preparing adequately with the right resources. This is where the right study books come in. And we hope you will maximize your chances of success by getting one of the three books covered above. Good luck!