You will earn Merit Points whenever you recover a Lost Satchel. Anywhere above 50 MHz. Gain more MP if the Lost Satchel contains more items.
Pokemon Legends Arceus is never afraid to pit players against tough Alpha and Noble Pokemon. Players can blackout in the field if they take too much damage or if their entire Pokemon party faints, just like in most Pokemon games. Players will lose their valuable items if this occurs, but if they connect online, they can locate lost satchels on the field and return them to their rightful owners. In Pokemon Legends: Arceus, this is known as the Lost and Found system. However, players need to earn merit points and we are going to discuss exactly the same here.
How to Get Merit Points in Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
If players come across a lost satchel on the ground, they should pick it up because they will earn Merit points (Merit Points) if they return it to its owner. If players are on an expedition, they can check the map to see if there are any satchels nearby.
Players can also use the up button on the d-pad to access the menu, then press ZL or ZR to access the Communications page. This is where trainers can use the Mystery Gift feature to unlock special gifts, as well as the Lost and Found section.
As a thank-you gift, players can turn in any collected satchels to earn Merit Points. In order to use these Merit Points, players must return to Jubilife Village and speak with a woman named Simona.
She has a cart right in front of the Training Grounds where players can turn in their earned Merit Points to unlock some rare goodies, mostly evolutionary stones and other items that can aid in the evolution of certain Pokemon. Players of Pokemon Legends: Arceus can see all of Simona’s items in her shop by looking at the list below.
What to Buy with Merit Points at the Item Exchange
- Poke Ball – 10 Merit points
- Oval Stone – 400 Merit points
- Rare Candy – 1000 Merit points
- Fire Stone – 1000 Merit points
- Upgrade – 1000 Merit points
- Water Stone – 1000 Merit points
- Leaf Stone – 1000 Merit points
- Ice Stone – 1000 Merit points
- Linking Cord – 1000 Merit points
- Thunder Stone – 1000 Merit points
- Moon Stone – 1000 Merit points
- Sun Stone – 1000 Merit points
- Dawn Stone – 1200 Merit points
- Dusk Stone – 1200 Merit points
- Shiny Stone – 1200 Merit points
- Razor Claw – 1400 Merit points
- Razor Fang – 1400 Merit points
- Reaper Cloth – 1400 Merit points
- Metal Coat – 1000 Merit points
- Protector – 1400 Merit points
- Dubious Disc – 1400 Merit points
- Electirizer – 1400 Merit points
- Magmarizer – 1400 Merit points
Well, that’s all we have here about how players can earn merit points in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. We hope this guide helped you.
Don’t forget to check out our other gaming, troubleshooting, and computing guides. if you liked this. Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.