You can tell a lot about a person from their YouTube comments. YouTube’s ranking algorithm takes into account user comments, which are widely understood to be a source of raw, unfiltered opinions and attitudes. But there are times when YouTubers look out for ways to turn off commenting on their channel.
You’ll find everything you need to know about turning off YouTube comments and the factors you should think about here in this guide. Let’s get started.
How to Turn Off Commenting on YouTube?
The ability for viewers to leave comments beneath your videos can be disabled in a your browser. Specifically, here is what you should do:
- Open your YouTube Account.
- Now, in the top-right corner, click on your Profile.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, click on Your Channel.
- In the next window that appears, click on Customize Channel.
- Now, in the bottom left corner, click on Settings.
- In the next window, from the left panel, click on Community.
- After that, switch the tab to Defaults.
- Now, under Comments on your channel, in the end, you will find Disable Comments. Click on it.
- Finally, click on Save and you are done.
Well, that’s it. Now you have disabled commenting on your YouTube channel. That’s all we have here about how you can stop YouTube comments. We hope this guide helped you. If you liked this, make sure to check out how you can block YouTube Channels From Appearing in Your Feed.