Call of Duty: Vanguard players can use the Dead Drop field upgrade once they reach level 48. This item is designed to save a player’s killstreak so that it can be continued even after death. It appears to be intended for new players as a way to unlock some of the higher killstreak rewards, but more experienced players are abusing it to blast the map with powerful streaks on a regular basis. Here’s how the Call of Duty: Vanguard Dead Drop glitch is being used by players.
How to Get Infinite Killstreaks in Call of Duty Vanguard with Dead Drop Exploit?
- Equip the Dead Drop field upgrade.
- Enter a match and activate the Dead Drop.
- Get enough kills to achieve your final killstreak.
- Die and notice how you are one kill away from that final killstreak.
- Put the Dead Drop down again.
- Get one more kill to earn the final killstreak.
- Keep repeating the process to earn unlimited killstreaks.
Using the Dead Drop field upgrade, players can get infinite killstreaks by following the steps above. Sledgehammer Games, the game’s developer, does not appear to have acknowledged the issue as of this writing. It’s unclear whether or not a fix is in the works.
Players can easily obtain infinite Dogs, Local Informants, Flamenauts, and other high killstreaks using the Vanguard Dead Drop glitch. It needs to be fixed for the sake of the enjoyment of other players.
Let’s hope Sledgehammer Games finds the problem and releases a fix as soon as possible. Well, that’s all we have here about how you can get unlimited killstreaks using the dead drop exploit. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.