In TikTok sound not working error is typically annoying. Why do you use TikTok after all? Of course, to hear different types of sounds and music and enjoy the videos. Recently, a lot of users reported that they are not hearing any sound in videos while watching TikTok.
Without sound, the video becomes useless. This TikTok error is particularly annoying because the app frequently fails to explain why a video has been muted. The TikTok muted video audio error, on the other hand, is aggravating and can often be traced back to one specific cause: the user’s video has been reported, such as for a copyright violation. Is there a way to fix sound not working error in TikTok? Well, let’s find out.
How to Fix Sound Not Working Error in TikTok?
Here we have listed some of the potential fixes to sound not working issue in TikTok. Remember, the sound not working error is different from This Sound is not available error. Make sure to follow all of them as one or the other may work for you. Let’s get started.
- Clear your TikTok App cache and restart your phone.
- If you are a creator, try to reupload the video without any copyrighted content, for example, a song.
- If you are a spectator, try reinstalling the application, or just watch another creator.
- Sometimes there’s just a temporary bug in the app, that’s why try to close and restart the TikTok app.
- Once you have done everything, double tap on the video to check whether the video is muted or not.
- Upload the video again but now add a sound to the video during the editing stage and then reduce the sound’s volume to zero.
- This will make TikTok stop detecting copyrighted content so it will only get taken down if it is manually spotted or reported. However, you need to edit this within the TikTok app and not any third-party video editor app.
- Make sure your TikTok app is updated to the latest version.
If TikTok sound is not working, you can also try using earphones and check whether the issue is with your phone speakers. Nonetheless, after following all the steps, your sound not coming error will be fixed.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix sound not working error in TikTok. We hope this guide helped you. If you liked this, make sure to check out how to fix how you can fix League of Legends Find match not working issue.