It’s the end of another year, which means it’s time for Instagram users to reflect on their favorite posts from the previous 12 months. Unfortunately, the Instagram Playback for 2021 is not available for some iPhone (iOS), Android, and PC users.
Users haven’t been able to locate it, and it appears to have vanished. There is, thankfully, a workaround for those who are having trouble getting it to work. Here’s how to get rid of the Instagram Playback 2021 error.
How to Fix Instagram Playback 2021 Not Showing or Working?
Users should follow these steps to fix Instagram Playback 2021 not showing or working:
- Make sure you have the most recent version of the Instagram app.
- To check for an update, iPhone users should go to the App Store, while Android users should go to the Google Play Store.
- Those who use Instagram on a computer already have the most recent version.
- Swipe the app away completely to close it. After that, reopen the app.
- At the top of the feed, look for the “2021 Playback” option.
- If playback 2021 is still missing, uninstall Instagram and then reinstall it. Clear the cache as an alternative.
- Select “2021 Playback” to start selecting images you want to include.
- You can either post the 2021 Playback or close it by selecting “Not now.”
The Instagram Playback feature should be found under the stories feed if users have posted a few stories and have updated the app to the latest version.
It’s possible that Instagram is gradually rolling out the feature to all users, so be patient while you wait for it to show up.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix Instagram playback 2021 not showing or working.
We hope this guide helped you. If you liked this, don’t forget to check out our other gaming, troubleshooting, and computing guides. Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.