With the addition of mods, Farming Simulator 22 is arguably at its best. However, some users are reporting that the FS22 ModHub not showing up mods or working in-game. Is there a fix for the Farming Sim 2022 mods not working bug? Here’s the latest on a quick, simple, and effective fix for the modifications glitch.
How to Fix Farming Simulator 22 ModHub Not Showing up Mods or Working
Here’s how to fix the Farming Sim 22 mods that aren’t working or showing up in the in-game ModHub:
- Wait for GIANTS Software to bring up a ModHub fix:
- The dev team is aware of the issue and is working on the solution.
- Make sure that Farming Simulator 22 is updated:
- Failing to download the latest update, patch, or hotfix can result in the ModHub not showing up mods or working.
- Delete and reinstall the Farming Sim 22 game application:
- This will check any corrupted game files and make sure that players have the latest version installed.
The above steps should resolve the issue with missing mods in Farming Simulator 22. Due to the late arrival of a patch, Farming Simulator 22 is a version behind on the Sony PlayStation platforms (PS5 and PS4) at the time of writing.
The development team is working with its partners to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, but PlayStation players should expect bugs with the in-game ModHub functionality for the time being.
Check out some of the best mods to install once the Farming Sim 22 ModHub is up and running.
However, modifications aren’t the only aspect of the game that gives players a headache. Multiplayer isn’t working, according to many user reports, with many getting the “Could not connect to server” error pop-up.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix Farming Simulator 22 ModHub Not showing up mods or working. We hope this guide helped you.
If you liked this, don’t forget to check out our other gaming, troubleshooting, and computing guides. Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.