Players don’t want to see the Battlefield 2042 “Invalid game state” error when choosing a lobby. BF2042 includes a variety of game modes that are interspersed throughout the Portal area.
For instance, Team Deathmatch, Rush, and other fan favorites are among them. However, the message “Invalid game state” continues to appear on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. Here’s how you can easily fix Battlefield 2042’s pesky invalid game state error.
How to Fix Battlefield 2042 ‘Invalid game state’ Error?
Players will want to do the following to fix the Battlefield 2042 “Invalid game state” error:
- Attempt to connect to a different server.
- Servers that have been turned off may still appear in the server list. An error will occur if you attempt to connect to these.
- Make sure the server has enough space.
- There is no room for you if the player count is full.
- Check to see if the latency is appropriate.
- A ping of less than 100 is playable, but lower pings are preferable.
At the time of writing, Battlefield 2042 has just launched. As with all online games, especially those with up to 128 players, some matchmaking issues are expected. Hopefully, developer DICE can get all errors ironed out over time, giving players a consistent experience across PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.
For now, players should try the above fixes to find matches in Battlefield 2042. Finding a new lobby is the best bet to getting into a match to grind out weapon kills, objective captures, and more.
Well, that’s all we have here about fixing the invalid game state error in Battlefield 2042. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.