Players on the PC version of Halo Infinite are getting an error message. Users are getting the “Could not find compatible graphics device” pop-up whether they’re installing through Xbox Game Pass or Steam.
“Could not find compatible graphics device due to the following missing feature:” the notification reads in full. Tier 2 Hardware Tiled Resources Please make sure you have a graphics adaptor that supports DirectX 12 and that you’ve installed the most recent drivers from the manufacturer.”
Here’s everything you need to know about the quickest, simplest, and best way to fix this GPU and Video RAM (VRAM) problem.
Halo Infinite: How to Fix “Could not find compatible graphics device” Error?
Here’s how to fix the graphics device compatibility issues in Halo Infinite on PC:
- Press the Win+R key together to open the run dialog box.
- In the Run dialog box, type: dxdiag and press Enter.
- Ensure that the GPU has a Display Memory of at least 4,000 MB (4 GB).
- Now, under the System tab, verify that the DirectX Version is DirectX 12.
- If it isn’t, press the Windows + I keys.
- Click Windows Update at the top right of the screen.
- Select the Check for updates option.
- Finally, install the latest Nvidia or AMD graphics driver.
After successfully completing all of the above steps, the compatible graphics device error in Halo Infinite should no longer appear.
Users who do not have 4 GB VRAM will be unable to participate. In this case, the only option is to upgrade the graphics card to meet the minimum requirements for running Halo Infinite on a computer.
There’s a chance that 343 Industries will release an update, patch, or hotfix that improves the game’s performance and lowers the recommended system requirements; however, there’s currently no official indication that this will happen.
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can fix the “Could not find compatible graphics device” Error in Halo Infinite. We hope this guide helped you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.