Week 11 of Season 1 of Fortnite is here, which means new seasonal quests and challenges for players to complete. By traveling the map, players can complete nine seasonal quests. This will earn you XP toward your Battle Pass and Battle Stars, which can be used to unlock a variety of skins, in-game cosmetics, and items. For a total of 225,000 XP, each completed challenge is worth 25,000 XP.
This year, in addition to the weekly seasonal challenges, there are a variety of challenges. Players will be able to easily complete Milestone challenges while playing the game, as well as specific challenges for different characters each week. As soon as the rewards for each quest become available, we will update this guide.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 11 Seasonal Quests and Challenges
- Visit Mole Team Drill Sites (0/3)
- Defeat Mancake, Ronin, or Shanta in a duel (0/1)
- Land at Tilted Towers and survive for 60 seconds (0/60)
- Travel distance while sliding (0/250)
- Edit structures (0/15)
- Eliminate an opponent with a shotgun (0/1)
- Knock down a Timber Pine while driving a vehicle (0/1)
- Damage opponents with a Machine Pistol (0/200)
- Drive a Quadcrusher to Pinnacle Peak (0/1)
While the majority of the weekly seasonal quests are fairly simple to complete, we will be providing links to any relevant and helpful guides so you can complete them as quickly as possible.
Well, that’s all we have here about Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 11 seasonal quests and challenges. We hope this guide helped you.
Don’t forget to check out our other gaming, troubleshooting, and computing guides. if you liked this. Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.