Every Call of Duty Zombies game contains hidden easter eggs that usually contain references to the Zombies lore and expand on story details. There are plenty of Zombies easter eggs to be found in Vanguard, in the form of audio messages left by NPCs that provide more insight into the ongoing story.
Before you listen to these secrets in their entirety, make sure that doing so won’t result in you being killed by a zombie approaching your location. As a result, we strongly advise you to review our Vanguard Zombies perks guide for a list of these powerful power-ups, as well as our Vanguard Zombies artifacts and abilities and Call of Duty Vanguard guns for more information on what you should include in your loadout.
Of course, the most difficult part is figuring out where these easter eggs are hidden in the first place, so we’ve compiled a list of all known Vanguard Zombies easter egg locations for your convenience. All of Gabriel Krafft’s radios, the information gathered on Von List and Kornifex, and some runes connected to the other Dark Aether entities are currently easter eggs.
Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies Easter Egg Locations
Radios, intel, and runes are the three types of easter eggs in Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies. The runes are stone slabs with text on them and look like radios from the 1940s, so they should be easy to spot. On the other hand, the information may not be readily apparent at first glance. They’re big black boxes with dials on the front, similar to a hi-fi system.
To activate these Zombies easter eggs, you must go to a specific location in a named area (shown at the top of the screen) and interact with the radio, intel, or rune. Of course, you’ll have to fight off any approaching zombies in order to hear the entire message.
Here are all of the Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies easter eggs:
Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies Gabriel Kraft Radio Locations
- Employee Terrace: Outside the terraces, on top of a red table.
- Apartments: Inside a closet with a skeleton and lit candles on top of it
- Boiler Room: Two boxes with a single lit candle on top are near the log storage.
- Fountain Square #1: Close to the fountain, near the random weapon shop
- Fountain Square #2:Between two candles and a skull on a chest east of the Vanguard covenants altar.
- Fountain Square #3: Close to a supply crate on top of a bigger crate, west of the Vanguard covenants altar. There is a Nazi officer’s hat on top of the supply crate
- Fountain Square #4: Northeast of the Vanguard covenants altar, near the tripod
Call of Duty: Vanguard Korifex and Von List Intel Locations
- Paddock: Close to the farm gate, next to the pallets and crates in the southern part of the area
- Apartments: Facing southeast, close to the door where you can replenish ammo. It’s next to some wine, a duffel bag, and multiple metal drawers against the wall.
- Store: Next to some metal barrels and crates, near the southern wall
- Theater: By the southwest wall, next to the wooden crates and the massive gold statue A second gold statue is holding hands with this one.
- War Room: Next to a pinned world map on a shelf by the northern wall
- Officer’s Mess: On the roof, behind some pallets on the northern wall, outside the shambles. The clock tower can be seen to the north of its current location.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Dark Aether Entities Rune Locations
- Excavation Room: By the eastern wall, inside the wheelbarrow.
- Back Alley: Near the skulls and candles in the alleyway. It is near the western edge of the map
- Occulte Terrace: On a table with rolled-up parchments and flowers towards the north of this area
- Livestock Pen: Inside the hay-covered trough outside the west wall of the barn
- Infirmary: Next to the crates and the candles on the northwest corner of the second floor
- Tractor Lot: Between a broken wall and some hay to the very west of the tractor lot, near the circular building
So far, all of the Vanguard Zombies easter eggs have been discovered. More easter eggs are likely to appear in the coming seasons, so keep an eye out for them. Meanwhile, why not check out our guides about Call of Duty: Vanguard?
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment section below to contact us.